Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bear with us. . .

Ok, everyone! We are still in the middle of our move but new recipes should be coming soon, as we will be moving into temporary housing while we look for a house when my husband starts work. We will be in MA in a couple of days, and I am bringing my cooking stash along and I am ITCHING for a new food trial (crazy I know.) So after a few days of getting settled in, we will try spinach and I will be hitting Whole Foods for some (hopefully!) new ingredients (made from safe foods of course!) I am excited to get back in the kitchen and am hopeful to have a kitchen of our very own before too long! Stick with us and let me know if you have any foods for cooking (not necessarily B's food trials, of course!) that you would like me to try out and see f I can concoct anything for anyone's little ones!
I hope everyone is having a great summer! We have had some troubles with allergic reactions to sunscreen but now it appears we are doing well with California Baby, which my husband and I refer to as liquid gold, as it is so darn expensive. But it doesn't cause any horrible, burn-like skin rashes, so it is worth it! We will also report in August about the appointment at Children's Hospital of Boston. We are all very excited for that one!
More to post later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment