Monday, October 25, 2010

And the carousel begins once more. . .

Time to get on with another food trial "ride"! The last few nights since we ended green beans have been QUIET and she even slept through the night TWICE in a row! TWICE!!!! Only cried out once or so and stayed asleep. Wow!!!! My big girl. . . Anyways, once we get a probiotic, we will trial that and then after a week or so of that, we will then trial our lovely rutabagas. This way I have plenty of time to get crafty in the kitchen. . . Currently, I am trying to order them, but apparently amazon doesn't like the idea of me ordering culturelle either. .  . perhaps Kirkman's and my mama gut have won out after all. . . I am nervous though because what if the allergist specifically chose culturelle because of the TYPE of bacteria and if the ones I am looking at on Kirkman's aren' the same, will we not get the effect desired? So should we try the culturelle for a couple of days? And just wait and see? The pork thing has me very unsure. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment