Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Knew I Loved Masa!

Ok, so its no secret that I totally HEART masa (thank you, WICO dietitian in Japan for suggesting we try it with B 8+ months ago!!!!!) but really, I am now super duper in love with masa! I haven't tried this recipe yet but since it involves chocolate and a few months ago when sadly eliminating chocolate from my diet I discovered that B had issues with the SOY in the chocolate brand I was eating, but not the chocolate itself. . . I really would like to try this! I am always looking for ways to beef up my supply. Nursing a toddler 8-10 times a day who is as busy as B is quite a feat! Anyways, here is the link if you are interested. And again, if looking for Masa, check out whole foods, Hispanic grocers, and www.bobsredmill.com

http://modernhomemodernbaby.com/how-to-boost-your-breast-milk-the-secret-of-masa/

No comments:

Post a Comment